Dr. Maxwell, Bozeman’s family and pediatric chiropractor, is committed to restoring your family’s health and wellness
Born and raised in Lewistown, Dr. Kimberly Maxwell grew up as an adventuring child of Montana, immersed in the outdoors, athletics, and ranch life. After earning her Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree, she first practiced in London, England.
In 1998, Dr. Maxwell opened a clinic in the Bitterroot Valley, where she practiced for nine years. In 2008, she opened Abundant Health Family Chiropractic in Bozeman, where she became known as THE Bozeman family chiropractor for adults, children, and infants.
Dr. Kimberly Maxwell’s goal is optimal health and wellness for you and your family …
Serving adults and children by teaching and improving individual health, wellness, and optimal performance reflects Dr. Maxwell’s medical career and professional philosophy – as well as how she chooses to live. Case in point: Dr. Maxwell has competed in the Ironman Championship Triathlon in Kona, Hawaii!
When she is not guiding families to achieve wellness, you may find “Dr. Max” out in the wilderness hiking, horseback riding, fly fishing, river rafting, or skiing.
As your licensed Bozeman family chiropractor and wellness coach, Dr. Kimberly Maxwell can diagnose, resolve, and help you restore your family’s health and wellness.
Dr. Maxwell’s passion for “living life to the max” and serving the community is evident in the unique chiropractic services she offers her patients, or practice members. For those who seek optimal wellness, chiropractic health care is a natural, cost-effective approach.
Whether you seek better health for you and your family, want to combat the effects of a poorly functioning immune system, or need help diagnosing a chronic disease, Dr. Kimberly Maxwell can help.
“It is my honor and privilege to guide you and your family to create abundant health and wellness using a holistic, wellness-based chiropractic approach.”
– Dr. Kimberly Maxwell, Family Chiropractor and Wellness Coach, Bozeman, MT
Dr. Kimberly Maxwell, Bozeman’s Family Chiropractor
- BA degree in human biology from the College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1997
- One of the first Montana chiropractors with specific training from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) to care for pregnancy using the Webster technique, as well as offering prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) certification through the International Chiropractic Association and is a member of the ICA Chiropractic Wellness Council
- Member, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Member, International Chiropractic Association, Chiropractic Leadership Association
“I have been under the care of Dr. Kimberly Maxwell for a while, because I have scoliosis and had constant pain – until I started care. Now I am functioning much better. My husband, two sons, and I were in a car accident this past weekend, and it was such a great feeling to know that we have Dr. Max! I knew that we would be treated cautiously, and our treatments would prevent an ER visit, endless x-rays, and painkillers. I trust that Dr. Max is looking out for what is best for me and my family’s health and wellbeing in a natural, holistic way. Thank you, Dr. Maxwell and Shauntelle! You are the best!”– Amber